Valentine’s Day is already approaching, and you need to start planning the perfect day for your significant other. We understand every couple is different. So, that is why we have complied this ultimate list of Valentine’s Day Date Ideas for you to have options.
Valentine’s Day Date Ideas:
Live Music Options:
1. Stonegrey at Motorworks Brewing on Feb 14th at 7 PM – Firstly, if you like rock music then you can’t miss Stonegrey. In fact, their music is inspired by the influencers from the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s.
2. Fernando Ortega Valentine’s Dinner Concert at Carlisle Inn on Feb 14th & Feb 15th at 6 PM – Fernando is an American popular singer and songwriter in contemporary Christian music. For $53, come enjoy dinner and a show just up the road on Bahia Vista St.
3. A Special Valentine’s Day with Beat Street at Meadows Village on Feb 14th & 15th at 7 PM – Third, another classic rock band will be performing live music at an American styled restaurant. Beat Street offers the best in rock and roll. Their music ranges from the 50’s through the 80’s with Oldies Motown and Dance music.
4. Rye Road at Motorworks Brewing happening on Feb 15th at 7 PM – if you are a fan of new country, pop, dance and rock music then consider going to Rye Road. Their musical inspiration stems from the icons in the industry: for example, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean and Bon Jovi.
5. Kilts Valentines & Clover’s Revenge at JDubs Brewing Company Taproom on Feb 15th at 6 PM – this event is perfect for those who love Irish pubs and classic Irish music. Come out for Craft beers, food trucks and raffle prices for the Valentine’s Day weekend.
Food & Drinks:
6. Latin Social Night at Motorworks Brewing on Feb 13th to Feb 14th at 7 PM to 1 AM – If you love Latin music then spice up your V-day plans by attending this event. Nonetheless, perks of attending include no cover all night, dancing seminars and music by DJ-Elias Mambito.
7. Valentine’s Day Dinner at H2O Bistro in Hotel Indigo Sarasota on Feb 14th at 5 PM – Chef Sol from H2O Bistro has prepared a special three-course menu just for couples. Dinner is $90 a per couple and includes complimentary bottle of red or white wine.
8. Valentine’s Craft Beer & Gourmet Chocolate Pairing at Craft Growlers To Go & Tasting Room happening on Feb 15th from 3 PM to 5 PM – For only $18 per person, come and enjoy this pairing of flight of four seasons Craft Beers with four pieces of hand-crafted chocolate from Banyan Tree Chocolate & Café.
9. Beach Day at Anna Maria Island or Siesta Key – Nothing is better than spending the day at the beach with your loved ones. Don’t forget to bring sunscreen, towels, water and a snack.
10. Picnic at the Park – Get yourself a blanket, some wine and some to-go appetizers to have yourself a picnic in the park with your special someone. For example, some park ideas to go to include Palma Sola Park, Lewis Park, and Sunny Shores Park.
11. Go to the Movies – Grab some popcorn, candy and a tasty beverage for a Valentine’s date night at the movie theatre. For instance, local Bradenton movie theatres include AMC Bradenton 20 and the Regal Oakmont.
12. Camping – You can go full-blown camping during this nice weather, or you can simply pitch a tent right in your backyard. Either way, you and your loved one will have a blast embracing the great outdoors.
13. Star Gazing – What’s more romantic than staring up at the stars with your special someone right be your side? Make sure to bring a hammock or blankets to catch those shooting stars. Also, drive a bit away from the city so the stars can be brighter and more prominent.
14. Couples’ Massage – This is the perfect way for both people to relax. Stop the stressing of finding the ideal gift and schedule a couple’s massage at one of the local Bradenton Day Spas. Some examples include the Bellagena Skin Care Studio & Spa, Spa-NorthWest, and The Blue Door Spa and Salon.
15. Stay at Home – Even staying at home and trying a new recipe or watching a movie marathon in your pj’s might just be the best date idea of them all. Cooking and cleaning for your significant other can contribute greatly to one’s love language. Or consider relaxing with our luxury amenities here at Palma Sola Bay Club.
16. Explore the Riverwalk – Eat, drink and explore the 1.5 mile park that spans downtown Bradenton. Watch the sunset and feel the ocean breeze with your partner by your side.
Make a Reservation At…
For those who enjoy an elegant dinner for two on a very special Valentine’s Day night, consider making a reservation at the following classic and local Bradenton restaurants:
17. Pier 22 – Casual fine dining landmark restaurant located right on the water.
18. Anna Maria Oyster Bar – Cortez – Coastal and American inspired menus with traditional favorites and local seafood.
19. Château 13 – Restaurant and wine bar who pride themselves of European cuisine and fine wines.
20. Bonefish Grill – Modern chain seafood and steak restaurant with fast service and awesome bang-bang shrimp.
21. Riverhouse Waterfront – Multi-level, upscale-casual seafood restaurant on the water. In addition, this place has spectacular views and happy hour specials on food and drinks.
22. The Capital Grille – Located at the Mall at UTC, Capital Grille is known for their high-quality fine dining experience and great wine selection.
23. Ortygia – From Italian to the Mediterranean, Ortygia can be perfect for lunch or dinner.
24. The Clam House – For sushi and seafood lovers, bringing a taste back from Old Florida.
25. Mattison’s – Located right along the Riverwalk, Mattison’s has a plethora or brunch, lunch and dinner options.
These are just a few of the some of the best restaurants in the local Bradenton area. We hope this list has helped you plan the perfect day or evening for this year’s Valentine’s Day. Lastly, if you know of any other events for Valentine’s Day, please let us know in the comments!